You have no items to compare.
Using Chemspec All Fiber Textile Rinse: Stabilize dye systems.
• Is safe for use on all natural and synthetic fibers.
• Can be used as a fiber prep as the first step in a re-dying process for on location nylon and wool dyeing.
• Is effective in neutralizing urine residue (odor) prior to deodorization.
• Effectively removes road salt and calcium chloride deposits.
• Can be used to speed drying time for Flood Restoration.
• Truck Mounts - Mix 1 quart per 5 gallons of water to make a Truckmount concentrate(20:1). Set chemical injection flowmeter at 2 gallons per hour, extract.
• For Spray Rinse - Mix 1 oz. per gallon of water (128:1). Apply 1 gallon Ready-to-Use per 200-500 sq. ft. (depending on the pile density). Vacuum extract or rake into carpet for maximum performance.
• For Urine Treatment: Mix 8 oz. per 1 gallon of water (16:1), rake and test to see if dye is set.
|Application / Use||Coverage: Up to 13,000 sq. ft.
User Guide - Left Click to view .PDF | Right Click and Save Link As to Download .PDF
|Dilution(s)||Portable: 1 oz. per 1 gallon of water
Truckmount: 1 quart per 5 gallons of water
|Automatic Discounts||Buy 4 Gallons and Receive 10% off!|
|Packaging||1 Gallon | 4 Gallons/Case|
|pH||@ Ready to Use: 3.58|
|S.D.S.||Left Click to view .PDF | Right Click and Save Link As to Download .PDF
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $8.60
Starting at: $32.92
Starting at: $41.54
Starting at: $25.95