You have no items to compare.
You're currently on:
For best results use the Unsmoke System:
Step 1: Suppress odor sources by low pressure spraying with odor counteractant (3-6 oz. 9-D-9 or Double O per gallon of water). Smoke odors in charred wood, attic insulation, and ceiling/wall voids may be contained by spraying the following mixture: In an empty 5 gallon pail, add 1 Gallon Unsoot Encapsulant, 1 quart 9-D-9, 5 oz. Last Resort, fill with water to make 5 gallons. Covers 500-750 sq. ft. per gallon when applied with airless paint sprayer.
Step 2: Apply 2-4 oz. of dry Crystal Odor Counteractant (C.O.C.) per hundred sq. ft. of floor area.
Step 3: Thermal fogging. Prior to fogging, review directions below.
Step 4: Exhaust / Ventilation.
Direction / Cautions for Thermal Fogging:
1. Ensure application equipment is in good working order and applicator is experienced in equipment operation.
2. Review Unsmoke indoor fogging precautions.
3. Evacuate treatment area.
4. Remove or protect food and utensils.
5. Cover materials that are potentially adversely affected by solvent based formulations.
6. Issue respirator to application personnel.
7. Best results are achieved when temperature of area to be treated is above 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Apply Thermo 55 at a rate of .5-1 oz per thousand cubic feet of airspace.
9. To minimize residual product odor after treatment, exhaust / ventilate treated area prior to reentry or re-occupancy.
|Application / Use||Thermal Fogging Unit or ULV Fogging Unit
Thermo 55 User Guide
|Dilution(s)||Do not dilute - Use Full Strength|
|Automatic Discounts||Buy 4 Gallons and Receive 10% OFF!|
|Packaging||1 Gallon | 4 Gallons/Case | Multiple Fragrances Available|
|M.S.D.S||Left Click to view .PDF | Right Click and Save Link As to Download .PDF|
|Manufacturer Link(s)||Prorestore Products|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $297.07
Special Price: $289.00
Starting at: $3.00